Beyonce released her new album “LEMONADE” On Saturday night (April 23, 2016). The entire project was premiered on a one-hour short film aired on HBO.
The 12-track album saw guest appearances from James Blake, Jack White, Kendrick Lamar, and The Weeknd. Production credits goes to Hit-Boy, Jack White, Boots, Mike Dean, Diplo, Mike WiLL Made-It, Just Blaze and more.
The short film aired on HBO on Saturday saw Beyonce tackling rumors of her husband Jay Z’s infidelity while portraying a strong black woman dealing with the aftermath. The pop mega star has been quietly working on the album and shooting the film over the last few months.
Beyonce is currently getting ready to hit the road for her upcoming “Formation World Tour.” The first show is schedule for April 27 in Miami and from there she will make her trek across the globe. Serena Williams also made a cameo in the film.
The album “LEMONADE” is currently available for stream on TIDAL exclusively. It will be available on Apple Music and Spotify at a later date.
See LEMONADE tracklist below:
1. “Pray You Catch Me” [Produced by Kevin Garrett and Beyoncé]
2. “Hold Up” [Produced by Diplo, Beyoncé and Ezra Koenig]
3. “Don’t Hurt Yourself” feat. Jack White [Produced by Jack White and Beyoncé]
4. “Sorry” [Produced by Melo-X, Beyoncé and Wynter Gordon]
5. “6 Inch” feat. The Weeknd [Produced by DannyBoyStyles, Ben Billions, Beyoncé and Boots]
6. “Daddy Lessons” [Produced by Beyoncé]
7. “Love Drought” [Produced by Mike Dean #MWA for Dean’s List ]
8. “Sandcastles” [Produced by Beyoncé and Vincent Berry II]
9. “Forward” feat. James Blake [Produced by James Blake and Beyoncé]
10. “Freedom” feat. Kendrick Lamar [Produced by Jonny Coffer, Beyoncé and Just Blaze]
11. “All Night” [Produced by Diplo and Beyoncé]
12. “Formation” [Produced by Mike Will Made-It and Beyoncé]
Stream Beyonce new album “LEMONADE” below.