A former friend of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom name, Jamie Sangouthai, died of an apparent overdose on heroin.
TMZ reported that Jamie was blamed by Khloe and others for fueling Lamar Odom’s addiction to crack.
Jamie Sangouthai died at a Los Angeles hospital on Sunday after someone called 911 for an OD.
“When does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai,” Khloe tweeted.
? when does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) June 14, 2015
Jamie was age 37 at the time of his death.
On another note, it’s been a while since we’ve seen Lamar Odom and there are reports that Khloe Kardashian still has not filed for divorce.