Lil Xan Visits Hospital ER For Flaming Hot Cheetos Overdose

Lil Xan

Lil Xan hospitalization is being blamed on Flaming Hot Cheetos.

Rapper Lil Xan gave his fans a scare on Monday when he posted a photo of himself in the back of an ambulance heading to a hospital emergency room. Multiple sources said on Twitter that he had to seek medical attention after overdosing on flaming hot Cheetos. Yes, you heard that right, Xanxiety ate too much hot Cheetos. Those Cheetos can be pretty addictive, so I can see how anyone with an addictive personality trait can swallow a big bag of them in one eating.

The “Total Xanarchy” rapper confirmed his love for the snack on Instagram last night. “I went to the hospital today,” he wrote. “You know, getting ready to pack for this tour. I just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital — not due to any drugs — but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and I guess it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood.”

It’s good to know that Lil Xan is doing okay after that scary episode because millions of his fans were worried about him. It also seems like he changed his mind about quitting rap since he will be going on tour this fall starting September 26 in New York City and run all the way through to the end of the year.

View this post on Instagram

Pray for #lilxan he had to go to the hospital .

A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on

Comments.