The Game release a second version to his new album The Documentary 2.5. Seems the Compton rapper has been really busy in the studio because the first part of the album contain 19 tracks and now this second part comes with an additional 18.
The Documentary 2.5 saw guest appearances from YG, Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Wayne, Nas, Busta Rhymes, Jay Rock, and Schoolboy Q. There is even a feature from Skrillex. Dr. Dre is the production mind behind the album.
The artwork for the new disc is much similar to the first one with The Game standing behind and chain link metal fence with his shirt off. This photo is a full body shot showing the rap star wearing a black pants and a all-star shoe.
You can download and stream The Game new album The Documentary 2.5 on iTunes for $9.99.
The Documentary 2.5 tracklist is as follows:
1. New York Skit
2. Magnus Carlsen (feat. Anderson .Paak)
3. Crenshaw/80s and Cocaine (feat. Anderson .Paak & Sonyae)
4. Gang Bang Anyway (feat. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q)
5. The Ghetto (feat. Nas & will.iam)
6. From Adam (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. Gang Related (feat. Asia)
8. Last Time You Seen (feat. Scarface & Stacy Barthe)
9. Intoxicated (feat. Deion)
10. Quik’s Groove (feat. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah)
11. Outside (feat. E-40, Mvrcus Blvck & Lil E)
12. Up On the Wall (feat. Problem, Ty Dolla $ign & YG)
13. Sex Skit
14. My Flag/Da Homies (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Jay 305, AD, Mitch E-Slick, Joe Moses, RJ & Skeme)
15. Moment of Violence (feat. King Mez, Jon Connor & JT)
16. Like Father Like Son 2 (feat. Busta Rhymes)
18. The Game & Skrillex: El Chapo