Amy Winehouse Died From Alcohol Overdose
Three months after her death, the true cause of Amy Winehouse’s death was revealed.
According to a coroner’s report, the British singer died with lethal amounts of alcohol in her blood, more than five times the British drunk-driving limit.
“The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels [of alcohol] was her sudden and unexpected death,” said Coroner Suzanne Greenaway, who gave a verdict of “death by misadventure.”
On the day of Winehouse’s death in July, Police Detective Inspector Les Newman said empty vodka bottles were found around her bedroom.
Winehouse’s family was relieved to finally find out what happened to the 27-year-old.
“The court heard that Amy was battling hard to conquer her problems with alcohol and it is a source of great pain to us that she could not win in time,” stated Winehouse family spokesman Chris Goodman.
Post A Comment Here
Rules: All profanity must be censored or else comments will be deleted