Blac Youngsta new album “F*ck Everybody 2” is now available on iTunes/Apple Music.
In case you saw Blac Youngsta trending on social media today, it was all because of a rager party he threw at his home last night with strippers which he broadcasted live on Instagram. The Memphis rapper used the opportunity to promote his new album “F*ck Everybody 2” and it is working because he managed to grab some headlines on some of the biggest music blogs.
As for his new body of work, it’s worth listening to with lot’s of notable bangers like “Ight” featuring Lil Pump and “Pull Up.” The project features 10 tracks and Lil Pump being the sole guest artist. The album is the latest installment in the “F*ck Everybody” album series. The first installment came in 2016.
Blac Youngsta’s F**k Everybody 2 Tracklist
1. “901” (Produced by CMO)
2. “Uh Huh” (Produced by Yung Lan and Tay Keith)
3. “Pull Up” (Produced by TNT, Yung Tago and Rasta Rebelz)
4. “4 on 1” (Produced by Rasta Rebelz)
5. “Ight” featuring Lil Pump (Produced by Tay Keith)
6. “Beginners” (Produced by Resource)
7. “Run Down” (Produced CMO, Pac Man and Hitman PG)
8. “Drive Thru” (Produced by Rasta Rebelz, Yung Tago and Lando)
9. “Bullshit” (Produced by CMO)
10. “Breathe” (Produced by Yung Lan and Trauma Tone)
Listen to Blac Youngsta new album below.