Rihanna Concert Ends Prematurely Due To Fire [Video]
Bajan pop princess Rihanna was forced to end one of her recent concert in Dallas Texas early due to a fire outbreak.
According to reports the fire was caused by faulty fireworks resulting in sparks falling to the ground.
Rihanna took to twitter shortly after to express her disappointment in the sudden end of the show.
“DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I’m so (mad), I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!.”
“Glad u guys are safe!!! I promise I’ll be back!!!” (Rihanna Twitter)
Peep a video below from the incident.