. ..

Popular video website Worldstarhiphop was close down allegedly by authorities today (Jan 24) and 50 Cent is taking credits for the site’s sudden disappearance.

Via his Twitter account, Fiddy said Worldstar was not good representation for black people and as such he had it removed.

“I don’t know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol.”

“I put worldstar to bed, you don’t believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol.”

“I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are.” (50 Cent Twitter)

50 Cent continued, “I’m sick of the hate I’m to strong.. Me and @FloydMayweather don’t thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better. I want to thank howard gordon and the good folks over at homeland .hahaha suckers your move.”

According to the rumors, US Homeland Security shut down the site for copyright infringement, which was evident through numerous videos posted daily on the site. Last month, authorities also seized the popular music sites Onsmash and Dajaz1 for similar issues.

In 2009, 50 Cent filed a lawsuit against World Star claiming the website used his image and content without permission.

“I got a lawsuit against WorldStar for utilizing my likeness,” 50 Cent said. “A lot of people thought that was my site because they saw my face on the cover of an infringement with iRobot for a long time. They should really be nice to me, because I have lawyers and retainers. I pay them so much anyway that we’ll just go back and forth in court until you can’t afford a Subway sandwich.”

See a video below of 50 Cent cursing out worldstar CEO Q on the radio.